Motorola MFC5282

Dear all,

I would like to make a project using the MFC5282 processor by Motorola. In order
to begin the development, is my intention to buy the evaluation board provided
by Metrowerks. But I need a compiler too and Metrowerks's compiler is expensive
for my purposes.

I have known that GNU has released a gcc version for MFC5282. Is it really
true ? Where can I get it and how can I install it on my Win2k PC ?

Any suggestions is really appreciated.

Best Regards

/Alessandro Strazzro

Re: Motorola MFC5282

: I would like to make a project using the MFC5282 processor by Motorola. In
order
: to begin the development, is my intention to buy the evaluation board provided
: by Metrowerks. But I need a compiler too and Metrowerks's compiler is expensive
: for my purposes.

: I have known that GNU has released a gcc version for MFC5282. Is it really
: true ? Where can I get it and how can I install it on my Win2k PC ?

: Any suggestions is really appreciated.

: Best Regards

www.wildrice.com/ColdFire

Re: Motorola MFC5282
www.netburner.com.

Hardware, tools, compiler etc.... all for $499

Paul

order
expensive