Motorola M-core family

hey guys, i need some information abt Motorola M-core famil specifically the HCPV16B chip. if u guys have any thing know abou this please let me know. thanks.

Reply to
yatharla

To my knowledge, there is no such M-Core chip. The M-Core familiy consists of:

MC2001 MC2003 (not available) MC2107 MC2113 MC2114

The M-Core line is no longer in development, and there will be no additional members forthcoming from Freescale (Formerly Motorola Semiconductor).

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz