Motherboard selection

Can anyone suggest a motherboard similar to the EValue ECM-5715. I am trying to find out what options are available to us.

I am also looking into the VIA EPIA SP1300.

The main requirements are:

Small size - MiniITX or similar Windows XP Embedded compatable

1 x PATA port with master and slave 1 x RS232 3 x USB2.0 VGA 800x600 24bit TV out (composite or SVideo) VGA and TV must be separate viewports 4 Channel audio out (2 x stereo) 2 channel audio in (1 x stereo) Powerful enough to run full screen hires video on the TV output at the same time as diaplying the UI on the VGA Low(ish) temperature. P4s run too hot for us 3 year minimum product lifespan.

It would also be nice if all the I/O was on IDC headers rather than standard sockets as we need to connect to our own boards internally.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren