MOST and TCP/IP

Hello,

I have an embedded device which is running QNX, with a MOST stack and TCP/IP over MOST. I'm not involved in writing the software for this embedded device, but would like to know if anyone has used TCP/IP over MOST.

I would specifically like to know if there are solutions (and where to find them) that allow TCP/IP from my laptop/pc overmost so I can talk to the QNX device.

This would then be a big bonus for invehicle debugging!

Thanks, Jason.

Reply to
Jason Curl