Montavista Linux JVM?

Hiya,

Once again I have been snowed under by the volume of information available on the 'net about something - Google has buried me in facts, but no impressions... Anyway - Can anyone recommend a JVM that is license free for Montavista Linux, 2.4.xx kernel with the RT patches installed, running on an ARM processor? It doesn't need to be open source (but I suspect it would be to be license free.) Lacking that, is there a known good JVM that has a low cost license? I will be needing to access a serial port, not a JAVA strong point, but a JNI interface or even perhaps someone has serial port classes already for an embedded system, which seems likely.

Thanks for any information, DLC

* Dennis Clark         dlc@frii.com                www.techtoystoday.com   *
* "Programming and Customizing the OOPic Microcontroller" Mcgraw-Hill 2003 *
Dennis Clark