Montavista Linux JVM?

Hiya,

  Once again I have been snowed under by the volume of information
available on the 'net about something - Google has buried me in facts,
but no impressions...  Anyway - Can anyone recommend a JVM that is
license free for Montavista Linux, 2.4.xx kernel with the RT patches
installed, running on an ARM processor?  It doesn't need to be open
source (but I suspect it would be to be license free.)  Lacking that,
is there a known good JVM that has a low cost license?  I will be
needing to access a serial port, not a JAVA strong point, but a JNI
interface or even perhaps someone has serial port classes already
for an embedded system, which seems likely.

Thanks for any information,
DLC
* Dennis Clark         snipped-for-privacy@frii.com                www.techtoystoday.com   *