MontaVista Linux & DevRocket

Hello, All!

RedHat 9.0
MontaVista Linux Professional Edition 3.1
kernel 2.4.20_mvl31

I've got a problem with using DevRocket.

After creating kernel project, for example, all stuff is located in the
$HOME/montavista/devrocket/workspace/myproject. According to documentation,
while making project, the sources of linux kernel should be copied to my
project's directory - nevertheless it don't happen. I do it by myself, using
the command "Import" - I'm using the kernel supplied with MVL distribution.

Further I'm trying to compile the kernel. But it's done only if sources are
located in $HOME/montavista/devrocket/workspace/myproject - it's not
comfortable.
And in case I create seperate directory, like
$HOME/montavista/devrocket/workspace/myproject/linux and put the sources
inside that dir. - compilation doesn't happen at all,  I gor an error:
"target not defined", I guess DevRocket is trying to run "make <target>" in
$HOME/montavista/devrocket/workspace/myproject and only that directory.

Sure, I tried to setup the parameter WorkingDirectory in the project's
properties, but without any success.

Could you please assist me and recommend the best way?

Thank you in advance.

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Site Timeline