MOLEX Power Connector

Who makes those white, 4-position power plugs so commonly found inside of PC's? They are commonly described as "MOLEX Power Connectors" but MOLEX doesn't seem to make them anymore. I'm trying to find a part number and manufacturer for a connector that would let my board plug into this system just like it was an old 5.25" disk drive.

Thanks..

Reply to
James Dabbs

Sure they do. Look down at the lower right hand corner:

BTW, If you live near a Fry's, they sell them cheap by the bag.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Here's the Molex part number for the 4-pin right-angle power connector:

15-24-4041

Search for this number on the Molex web site to get drawings.

Robert

of

MOLEX

and