MOLEX Power Connector

Who makes those white, 4-position power plugs so commonly found inside of
PC's?  They are commonly described as "MOLEX Power Connectors" but MOLEX
doesn't seem to make them anymore.  I'm trying to find a part number and
manufacturer for a connector that would let my board plug into this system
just like it was an old 5.25" disk drive.

Thanks..

Re: MOLEX Power Connector

Sure they do.  Look down at the lower right
hand corner:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T033/0100.pdf

BTW, If you live near a Fry's, they sell
them cheap by the bag.

Re: MOLEX Power Connector
Here's the Molex part number for the 4-pin right-angle power connector:

15-24-4041

Search for this number on the Molex web site to get drawings.

Robert

of
MOLEX
and