Mocana SSH/SSL

Hi All,
Don't know if I am allowed to advertise - if not - I apologize and will not
do again.....

Mocana provides SSH and SSL for embedded systems, written from the ground
up.  Very fast and very small (SSL is 50kb, SSH 70kb).  Written in C,
royalty Free, and support for any RTOS (including Linux) or any Processor.
Our code is supplied and maintained by Mocana - no concerns for malicious
bugs, trojan horses, back doors, or other potential security breach issues.
Here are some special features unique to Mocana.........
SSH
*Highly portable, coded in ANSI-C
*Well written, designed for embedded systems
*All functions return an error status - unique to mocana wrt openssx
*Easy to read code
*70kb footprint - smallest in the industry
*Support SSHv2 standard
*Low memory utilization per connected client - unique to mocana
*Zero-threaded - unique to mocana
*Synchronous API (familiar BSD-like socket API) - unique to mocana
*Asynchronous API (packet notification based TCP/IP stack) - unique to
mocana
*Key generation support
*Abstraction layer for portability (fosters reuse)
*Strong cryptology
*Any platform (RTOS not a requirement)
*Support for SRP
*File system not required
*Highly optimized
SSL
*50kb footprint - smallest in the industry
*Automatic Key Generation - unique mocana feature
*Automatic ASN.1 X509 certificate generation - unique to mocana
*All functions return an error status - unique to mocana
*Easy to read code
*Abstraction layer for portability (fosters reuse)
*Support SSLv3 standard
*Low memory utilization per connected client - unique to mocana
*Zero-threaded - unique to mocana
*Synchronous API (familiar BSD-like socket API) - unique to mocana
*Asynchronous API (packet notification based TCP/IP stack) - unique to
mocana
*Key generation support
*Strong cryptology
*Any platform (RTOS not a requirement)
*File system not required
*Highly optimized

Please contact me should you want additional information - Eric
( snipped-for-privacy@emRep.com)

Re: Mocana SSH/SSL

Does it run on a Rabbit with Dynamic C?

Kelly

Re: Mocana SSH/SSL
Hi Kelly,
The Mocana SSH and SSL products will run on any 8, 16, or 32 bit processor
and supports all RTOS's.   Dynamic C is not an issue.
So - the answer to your question is --- Yes.

If you require more information - please contact me at : snipped-for-privacy@emRep.com.