MMU on ARM

Hi,

I'm looking for examples how to setup mmu page table for pxa255 processor. There is interesteting example in the eCos. In the uCos port for cogent csb226 board mmu is initialized too but the port is unavailable. Do you have simple examples how to deal with mmu and page tables on arm? I will be gratefull for links or examples. I'm interesting in relocating (aliasing ) aliasing interrupt vector to the SDRAM memory.

Regards Jacek

Reply to
Jacek