MMC specification

Hello,

I'me currently working on a embedded datalogger which writes data on a
MMC card.
the CPU is an MSP 430 from TI, communicating through SPI.

Does anyone have the complete MMC (multimedia card) specification?
Even version 2.2 would be sufficient for me...
I've looked for it a while, but couldn't find it.
I saw sandisk doc, but I have a problem which needs precise timing
specs which are not in short specs cards datasheets.

any link or file or snything else would help me..

Thanks,

 Fonze

Re: MMC specification

You can order the spec (version 3.31) for US$500 from www.mmca.org
Version 4 has been released.

These links may also be of some use.

http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2000/peterdan/final.htm
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seanellis/mmcserial.htm
http://www.positron.org/projects/juicebox /
http://www.compsys1.com/workbench/On_top_of_the_Bench/MMC_Project/mmc_project.html

Re: MMC specification
Download a datasheet from any of MMC card manufacturers. That suffices your
SPI needs...
MMC specs is very simple.

Kelvin