mixing C++ and assembler modules with the MSP430

Hi everybody.

My problem is when i try to mixing C++ and assembler modules. I ca
mixing
C and assembler modules thank to the document "Mixing C and Assemble
with
the MSP430" but this only work for C.

I am working with the IDE IAR Embedded Workbench for MSP430, but in this
environment the option "list" "generate a output file assembler source
is
disable, however i can't generate a skeleton file to use with my C+
code.

I read the compiler referent manual for C/C++ ( is part of th
environment
IAR documentation) but this document realy not help me.

I have the hope that somebody of this group can help me with the name o
document, a link, source code (only if is of free distribution or the
author of the code made the post). Anything that can help me.

PD: Thank you very much and sorry for my bad spelling, but the english is
not my mother tongue. I try to do my best. :)

Atte: Ing. Rodolfo Gonzalez Bernaldez

Re: mixing C++ and assembler modules with the MSP430

You are probably seeing the names being mangled by C++ compiler.  Try to
surround your declarations of assembly functions with

     extern "C"
     {
     }

   Vadim

Re: mixing C++ and assembler modules with the MSP430

Hi Vadim, thanks for the tip, this really works but come up severa
sorprice in the behaviour of the program. I presumme i have to made som
tricks if i want to work with C++ and asm.

Thank you vary much.

Atte. Ing Rodolfo Gonzalez Bernaldez

Site Timeline