mixing C++ and assembler modules with the MSP430

Hi everybody.

My problem is when i try to mixing C++ and assembler modules. I ca mixing C and assembler modules thank to the document "Mixing C and Assemble with the MSP430" but this only work for C.

I am working with the IDE IAR Embedded Workbench for MSP430, but in this environment the option "list" "generate a output file assembler source is disable, however i can't generate a skeleton file to use with my C+ code.

I read the compiler referent manual for C/C++ ( is part of th environment IAR documentation) but this document realy not help me.

I have the hope that somebody of this group can help me with the name o a document, a link, source code (only if is of free distribution or the author of the code made the post). Anything that can help me.

PD: Thank you very much and sorry for my bad spelling, but the english is not my mother tongue. I try to do my best. :)

Atte: Ing. Rodolfo Gonzalez Bernaldez

Reply to
el_777

You are probably seeing the names being mangled by C++ compiler. Try to surround your declarations of assembly functions with

extern "C" { }

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev

Hi Vadim, thanks for the tip, this really works but come up severa sorprice in the behaviour of the program. I presumme i have to made som tricks if i want to work with C++ and asm.

Thank you vary much.