Misc. parts - before I put them on eBay

I just found another box of misc. stuff cleaning out my lab (Thanks to the person who asked here about SD cards the other day). If anyone's interested, email me otherwise I'll try and get this stuff listed on eBay over the weekend.

These are mostly either samples or reels/bags of parts that had 5-10 taken off the end for prototypes and then sat gathering dust. The part counts below are the original numbers on the reel; some are full reels, some may have

Reply to
larwe

Hello! And what happened to everything? I am interested the entire collection of logic. Even those pesky SOIC items, and the ColdFire processors.

For obvious reasons please e-mail me off list with the particulars for further contacts, and transport issues.

--
Gregg gregg dot drwho8 atsign gmail dot com
Reply to

Damn, Those TVS diodes would have been an interest to me. oh well.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie

I just got back from a short vacation; the above items (at least) have not been listed yet. If you're still interested, drop me an email.

Reply to
larwe

Ok, I just tried to send you an Email, It got rejected by my ISP stating I wasn't allowed to send you mail.

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Something's wrong with your ISP then - my snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com address is working just fine.

Reply to
larwe