MIL-STD-1553B

Hi, where can I find some samlpe codes about MIL-STD-1553B driver?

Reply to
leilei

Almost certain to be vendor-specific.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

For which processor, for which 1553 chips, for which OS (if any)? Do you need/want BM, BC and/or RT capability?

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Hi, I want the source code is for x86, have RT,BC,BM.

Reply to
leilei

You missed "for which 1553 chips, for which OS (if any)"

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Oh, sorry. I use the QPCI-1553, OS is not a problem.

Reply to
leilei