MIL-STD -1553 bus protocol design help

hi i am doing a project on MIL-STd-1553B. my project is to design an implement the mil-std-1553B bus protocol using VHDL. i could gather only info regarding the protocol concepts but not an design helping topics in VHDL. i would be thankful if someone can hel me in guiding me or suggesting me the way to approach the design part.

Reply to
pshabnavees

Get a DDC databook; they used to (last time I looked, years ago) have a fairly complete description of 1553.

Good luck getting a customer to buy your non-certified 1553 implementation.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters