Middleware survey

Hello everyone,

We are a group of people doing a research on middleware trend.

Middleware is software that mediates between an application program and a network. It manages the interaction between disparate applications across the heterogeneous computing platforms.

We selected the middleware application softwares according to their diversity and technical interests. A set of questions is prepared to carry out the survey.

You are requested to click on the link below. Depending upon our profession, we request you to fill out this survey in different identity.

swtech.njit.edu/middlewaresurvey

Moreover you can fill it out individually by clicking swtech.njit.edu/ middlewaresurvey/index.php?sid=1

After collecting the data on these middleware systems, statistical analysis is to be applied on the collected data using either regression analysis or data mining techniques to build model that will help us to find a trend for middleware systems in near future.

We hope to see a positive response from you all. Please have a look and we are sure you will help us in bringing up this survey.

Thanking You.

Regards, Software Engineering Group Department of Computer Science New Jersey Institite of Technology New Jersey

Reply to
purvi