Microsemi Drops Avnet

Looks like Avnet is no longer selling Microsemi products. Shame, Avnet is good at providing low priced eval boards for a variety of products. They had a SmartFusion2 Kickstart board with some interesting peripheral devices. Seems that is no longer supported in any way.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Back in May I got a message from Microsemi indicating that they were dropping using Avnet and enhancing their relationship with Arrow and Future due to "Changes in the Semiconductor Industry".

Reply to
Richard Damon

Yes I also have a smartfusion 2 board, and it was quite difficult to get the examples going. I finally got the schematics, so I can use it as a custom board, but it was a bit of work getting that.

Vincent

Reply to
Vincent vB