micros with on-chip irda ?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a low cost 8/16 bits microcontroller with onboard irDA
interface AND supplied with irDA stacks, at least irCOMM. I've found Zilog
eZ80 Encore and a couple of Motorola chips (908LJ and 908AP, but not
supplied with software stacks). Any other solution ?

PS : Yes, I know, there are external chips like Microchip's MCP215X, but I
would prefer an internal solution.

Thansk,
Robert

Re: micros with on-chip irda ?

Cypress PSoC

Re: micros with on-chip irda ?

Yeah, good idea. But is there an irDA stack for it somewhere ?

Re: micros with on-chip irda ?
The Rabbit 3000 has hardware support for IRDA but no included stack.
http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com

Norm Rogers