micros with on-chip irda ?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a low cost 8/16 bits microcontroller with onboard irDA interface AND supplied with irDA stacks, at least irCOMM. I've found Zilog eZ80 Encore and a couple of Motorola chips (908LJ and 908AP, but not supplied with software stacks). Any other solution ?

PS : Yes, I know, there are external chips like Microchip's MCP215X, but I would prefer an internal solution.

Thansk, Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

Cypress PSoC

Reply to
Jean-Michel Bechet

Yeah, good idea. But is there an irDA stack for it somewhere ?

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

The Rabbit 3000 has hardware support for IRDA but no included stack.

Norm Rogers

Reply to
Norman Rogers