Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?

Is anyone aware of a micro that has a hardware I2C slave
implementation that can listen for two different I2C addresses
simultaneously?  (Not including the general call address...)

--
John W. Temples, III

Re: Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?

Philips micros equipped with I2C bit machines will do.

--
Wil

Re: Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?

Fujitsu MB9055A has 2 i2c ports.

Re: Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?

So do some Atmel AVRs which have one TWI port (which is very simmilar to
I2C) and one USI port (which can be configured to be an I2C - TWI slave as
well).

/Roland

Site Timeline