microcontroller search

Hello All, Iam looking to buy a microcontroller board which has a 4.3" LCD, ethernet, USB, ADC controller within the uC and pin out for use and GPIOs. Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Srinivas

srinib

Hello All, Iam looking to buy a microcontroller board which has a 4.3" LCD, ethernet, USB, ADC controller within the uC and pin out for use and GPIOs. Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Srinivas

Hi,

look at olimex, I think you can find something like STK2478....

Regards Jens

Reply to
Jens Gydesen

Hi Srinivas

Look at these - cheap and high quality - download schematics after receiving the boards:

E.g.: LPC1788-32 Developer's Kit:

LCD Board, 4.3 inch TFT 480x272:

main page:

-

"Motherboard", Base board:

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Hello, It depends on what you want from the board. Reading the forums, I have in general seen a lot of frustration by people trying to get high speed GPIO or various IO modes out of SBC's. The doc doe the ARM335x have many errors, and attempts to get easy results with code are difficult. The point is: If you are sailing into uncharted waters (ie no one has done it before and talked about it), your journey may be long.

I remain optimistic, but cautious. jb

Reply to
haiticare2011

Are looking for a turn-key item? WinSystems they may have something for you. Or a product there may offer an idea how to proceed on your own.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan