Microchip TC77 use?

Has anyone successfully interfaced a Microchip TC77 SPI thermometer to an AVR or OOPic? I'm fiddling with one and I can't get the OOPic to read anything but zeros back, and my AVR (softare SPI on a 90s2313) seems to be skipping the first bit in the read. I'm looking to see who has used this chip successfully on ANY micro and what gotchas you found and over- came.

thanks all, DLC

* Dennis Clark         dlc@frii.com                www.techtoystoday.com   *
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to