Microchip ICE2000 develpment equipment FS or trade

Greetings,
I'm semi-retired and need a different processor module for my ICE2000
and have no need for several that I do have.  Anyone else in need of a
different one that wants to trade or buy the ones I have?  I also have
several adapters that I no longer need.  Drop me an email for a list
of what I have and what I need or call me at (909) 461-8373.  I live
in Murrieta, CA.  My email is ahorne1 at comcast dot net. (change the
obvious spam mods to my email address)

Thanks,

Art

Site Timeline