Microchip forum site down

Is it just me?  I can't get access to any Microchip site the last couple of
days.

Re: Microchip forum site down

Microchip itself is up for me - godawful slow, but then it is always
godawful slow.

Were you talking about some other third-party site?

Re: Microchip forum site down

of

My morning routine includes a cup of coffee and a visit to

http://forum.microchip.com/searchpro.asp?searchfor=today

Usually comes up with "Today's Posts"

My Favorites short cut comes up Error 404; entering through microchip.com
and clicking on "Today's Posts" results in a page that reads

"Either the feature is disabled, or you do not have sufficient permission"

The individual topics still seem to work, however.

And for a time yesterday, even Microchip.com was inaccessible.

Re: Microchip forum site down

couple

Ok, I just logged in and Today's Posts" is working.  Is this a new Microchip
reader-filter?

Site Timeline