Microchip ECAN Question

Hi I am hoping to get a quicker answer than Microchip is takeing. I got a partial Answer from from the Yahoo CAN Group

I am using a PIC18F2480 an Hi-Tech C.

Two Questions About the ECAN Module. I am tring to sleep whe the CAN Bus is disconnected and wakeup when it is reconnected.

1) I do not seem to get a BUS OFF (TXBO set). TXERRCNT stops at 0x88 It does not continue to 256.

2) I am running from a Crystal in HS Mode WAKIE is set. The CPU does not wake up when connected to and active bus. Do I need to do more.

Any insight would be welcomed.

Reply to
Neil