MicroC/OS-II and Freescale's XGate

Hi guys, I've just worked on a project for college where we ported MicroC/OS-II t Freescale's MC9S12XEP100 mcu. My supervisor and I were hoping I might b able to do some work with the XGate module however time has gone agains us so I wont be able to complete this unfortunately. My supervisor ha still expressed an interest in me writting about research completed i this area in my report.

Just wondering has onyone here done any work with Micrium's MicroC/OS-I and the XGate module on Freescale's modules? If so has there been an results posted on the internet? I can find much this.

Thanks for your help Patrick

Reply to
peustace