Micro reset without trap

I am using a TC1130 with the Ashling debugger. On certain occasions I wil see my debugger reset back to the start address without hitting a trap. have no idea how to debug this issue since it isn't going into a tra handler, and the place at which this occurs does not seem to be consistent

What would cause the micro to reset while i am just running or steppin through code?

Thanks for any help or ideas.

Regards, Gerry VanHorn

Reply to
vanhorng