micrcontroller requirements

Hi, We are looking for 8-bit microcontrollers with following features:

Features 8-bit Microcontroller Operating Frequency 10- to 40-Mhz Program Memory 64KB Data Memory 4kbytes

I/O ports 54- to -60 ( 3.3/5.0 v compatibilty )

ADC / channel 10bit X 8Channels (100ksps) Vcc (Volts) 2.0 -5.5

16 bit Timer 3 8 bit Timer 2 SPI 1 UART 1 I2C 1 ICSP/ICD Yes Brown-out-reset Yes Watch Dog Timer Yes On chip Clock Yes Hardware Multiplier Yes

can any one suggest any better parts available with other manufacturer

Reply to
bhavesh gharat

Freescale 68HC9S08GB60 is pretty close to this but no RTC and not that many PIO. External xtal/osc is optional too and it's very low power (< 1uA to a handful of uA depending on the mode and what you do).

Bill

Reply to
Bill A.

Hi, GB60 is 3V only... But have look at MC9S08AW60

Yvan

--
          YBDesign

check the upsd3254 from ST

Johan

Reply to
Sagaert Johan

Hello, We are using the MC9S08AW60 of Motorola (freescale). Works great. Development environment: Metroworks and a P&E in target Flash Adapter. We have build a LIN and K-line interface and many features more.

If you want I can give you some detailled information. Just ask. kind regards John Ploeg

John Ploeg