MetroTRK Serial ported for CPU32 (MC68376)?

Hello,

I would like to use the CodeWarrior IDE (v 4.2) for embedded 68k systems for some reasons. My target is a board with Motorola 68376 and I now have seen that there is no support for CPU32 systems (no simulator, no support for CPU32 micorcontroller with builtin RS232 (SCI)). Has someone done the porting of the MetroTRK Serial ROM Monitor for such a target or similar?

Thanks Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Amann