Mentorel uSomIQ in place of Beaglebone Black?

Hi guys,

Anybody have any experience with the Mentorel uSomIQ which has approximatel y the same CPU as a Beaglebone Black?

I kind of like the thought because it packs in a little tighter physically, and gives me a little more choice of whether or not to break out things li ke the Ethernet (or *how* to break them out). Mainly I'm just interested to know if anyone out there has anything to say about the reliability and qua lity of these?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
sbattazzo