memory stick interface specification information

Hi, I would like to know is the information on interface specification for memory stick is available on net??? or how can i get it. thanks in adv

deepabh

Reply to
Deepabh Telang

You have to license it:

Ian McBride

It's all closed now, but Sony *USED* to make a fairly large proportion of it available free of charge a couple of years ago. I can email you the free stuff if you want it.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Hi, It would be really greatful if you can share that information. pls mark Cc to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks Deepabh

Reply to