Memory Mapped Vs I/O Mapped Vs others

This has gone thoroughly off topic, and is no longer suitable for c.a.e. Follow-ups set. I have snipped nothing to facilitate those who wish to continue this in a.f.c alone.

If people wish to change the subject, fine, but please alter the subject line and set the follow-ups appropriately. Especially in anything that is cross-posted. Other newsgroups are not as sloppy as a.f.c.

        Joyeux Noel, Bonne Annee.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

H&H was first published in 1980 (and reprinted in 1981, thrice, it sez 'ere).

Bought mine in 1981. It's looking a little dog-eared now, but it's still my bible.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees