Memory map for Logic Coldfire M5475EVB?

Can anyone assist with locating/working out the memory map for a Logic Coldfire M5475EVB?

I've checked the download section of Logic's website but I'm unable to find what I'm looking for, even though their FAQ states that it'll be in the download section for the board. BTW - I've checked their registration only pages for this board, not just the public facing ones.

Apologies if it's easy to find or it's a stupid question (ie. You won't find one!).

I just need to get my head around things like, start/end address of SDRAM etc. At the moment I've not been able to find this.

Thanks

David

Reply to
David Hearn