Memory choices

Hi All,

I am developing a ARM9 system, The ARM9 has an external memory controller on board.

I am facing some choices in memory as the memory controller can use SDR SRAM and DDR SRAM , as well as other features.

Can comment on the following choices (price and availability, popularity)

SDRAM (512Mbyte total) SDR or DDR SDRAM ? Data width x8 x16 x32?

NAND Flash (128Mbyte total) SLC or MLC ? Data width x8 x16 x32?

Thanks in Advance

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)