mega103 compatibilty

Hi all,

I have just began a new design around mega64 (AVR Atmel) and i spent a long day on a strange mega64 behaviour because it was shipped with mega103 compatibilty mode enable in Extended fuse bits. Is that always true ? After that pb resolved, i found another strange thing, mega64 always programmed very well (uisp or sp12 dongles) even PEN is left unconnected.

Are there another important thing to do with mega64 or 128 ? Have you some advice about ?

Habib

Reply to
habib bouaziz-viallet

Yes, this is always true. Also for the 128. Another thing to think of is the JTAG Enable. Did cost me some hours... Table 118/119 in pdf-descriptions of the 128 tells you all this, but if you don't come to page 285 of the file - well, I don't want to remember.

Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

Le Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:45:21 +0100, Michael Schuster a écrit :

Many Thanks Michael

Habib

Reply to
habib bouaziz-viallet