mCOS RTOS

who makes the mCOS RTOS ? If something like that even exists

Reply to
pacman

Do you mean MICRO COS ??

pacman wrote:

Reply to
hamilton

ZO

See above thread under uCOS. I responded to the original poster and my ^&*() mailer started its own thread, so now everyone is responding to me.... sigh

Bob Stephens

Reply to
Bob Stephens

I come across a job ad that asked for mCOS. I presume the job seeker meant MICRO COS. I can find out.

Reply to
pacman

Reply to
hamilton

This is neat. You could cobble up your own small os kernel, call it mCOS, print up some glitzy docs, and go show the HR guy that you're his man... an expert on mCOS operating system, just as requested.

Reply to
BobGardner