mCOS RTOS

who makes the mCOS RTOS ? If something like that even exists

Re: mCOS RTOS
Do you mean MICRO COS ??

http://www.ucos-ii.com /

Re: mCOS RTOS
www.micrium.com

Re: mCOS RTOS
See above thread under uCOS. I responded to the original poster and my ^&*()
mailer started its own thread, so now everyone is responding to me.... sigh

Bob Stephens

Re: mCOS RTOS
I come across a job ad that asked for mCOS. I presume the job seeker
meant MICRO COS. I can find out.

Re: mCOS RTOS
Where is this job located !  :-)

Re: mCOS RTOS

This is neat. You could cobble up your own small os kernel, call it mCOS, print
up some glitzy docs, and go show the HR guy that you're his man... an expert on
mCOS operating system, just as requested.

Site Timeline