mcore 2001 and codewarrior question

hi all,
i,m using the evb1200pv (mcore2001) from motorola and the codewarrior
debugger .also i'm using the Metro trk from metrowerks that i have
donloaded to the external flash.,
I've tried to work whoth interruption but the codewarrior doesnt allow
me to program the interrupts.
Now, my question is:
does anybody know how to test interruptions whit the  codewarrior

thanks

Jonathan

Re: mcore 2001 and codewarrior question

Engineering said...

I would recommend that he use the TRK vector table and override
any interrupt handlers as necessary within that table. The default
communication method for which TRK uses to communicate with the
debugger is interrupt-driven.  Therefore, there may be dependencies
between the TRK vector table and the debugger.

Here's more information regarding the TRK vector table...

The M-CORE TRK has two vector tables.  The first one is the RAM
vector table, and it contains all of the code to actually handle
the various interrupts & exceptions.  The second one is the ROM
vector table, and it just transfers control to the RAM vector table.
The RAM vector table is at a fixed address:

- 0x30009000 for MCORE 2001 (CMB/EVB 1200)

An application wishing to install its own handler code for a particular
interrupt or exception should simply change the handler in the RAM
table.

I hope that helps.

--
  Announcing Special Pre-Order Sale for CodeWarrior 8
           Expires Midnight May 30, 2002

Fine vintage software???  :-)

Re: mcore 2001 and codewarrior question

Shoot  thanks for noticing.   I crashed my system this morning and had
to go to a back up version

Ron

--
       Now Shipping CodeWarrior Development Studio,
     ARM ISA Edition for Linux Platform Development v2