MCF5282 evaluation board

Dear everybody,

I need to buy an evaluation board in order to start to develop a project based on the MCF5282 microprocessor. I'm looking for an evaluation kit containing the board, the needed interface to connect to the target (BDM) and a C compiler to build the firmware

Could you suggest me such evaluation kit to buy ?

Best Regards

/Alessandro

Reply to
Alessandro Strazzero

NetBurner Development kit for the 5282.

Working hardware, TCP/RTOS and compiler tools all preconfigured and working.

Dev Kit:

Netburner 5282 Modules...

pbreed

Netburner license price list (if you don't use their h/w modules):

Casey

Reply to
Casey

This board from Avnet is for a 5282 and includes everything you listed. The compiler is a 30 day eval version of CodeWarrior from Metrowerks.

The Motorola ColdFire

Evaluation Kit includes:

Reference board, User's guide, Bill of materials, Schematics, Power adaptor, Metrowerks: CodeWarriorTM

for ColdFire®, Quadros: RTXC (RTOS)

ADS-MOT-5282PE-EVL Motorola ColdFire

Evaluation Kit with

P&E BDM interface