MCC 68K download

Where could I download Microtec asm68k, MCC68k, and lnk68k version 4.5 and manuals of them?

Reply to
xxyyjj2_2011

You can't download them - they are expensive commercial software, and you have to buy them.

Although the tools you mention are seriously outdated (perhaps 15 years old), the current owners (Mentor Graphics) should be able to help you get the old tools for specific purposes (such as working with old projects or old processors).

I've talked to them before, and they can supply old Microtec tools.

If you need free tools for the m68k processors, you want gcc. Most of the ready-built tools (such as from CodeSourcery) only support more modern popular members of the m68k, mainly ColdFire devices. If you need to compiler for older processors such as the 68332, you'll have to search the web for older versions of the compiler, or build it yourself.

Reply to
David Brown

You can't. You can download GNU.

-- Les Cargill