Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- MCB2103 EINT1 problem anyone ?
- Sagaert Johan
January 15, 2006, 5:58 pm
rate this thread
Re: MCB2103 EINT1 problem anyone ?
the PINSEL0 register GPIO0.14 bitpair for the LPC2101,2,3 should be set to
01 where for the LPC2104,5,6 it should be 10 !!!!!!
So MCB2103 users beware !
2 leds on the MCB2103 connected to GPIO 0.17 and 0.18 wont work unless you
connect 2 pullup resitors on these
outputs . (both outputs are OPEN DRAIN !!)
"Sagaert Johan" <sagaert.j AT belgacom.net> wrote in message
- » Choosing between Microchip's C18 compiler or the CCS compiler
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Software fuer Leiterbahn-Impedanz und anderes
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)