MC9328MX1, cannot init the IrDA

Hi, My development board of the MX1 is in the embedded linux plaftform. Before the stage that use C++ to start the IrDa port, I've tried to use "regread" and "regwrite" to change the register of the MX1 in order to init or use the IrDA. Once I finish the register setting, and I try the minicom of the embedded linux to use the IrDA. However, I think I've faild to init the IrDA in it. I have difficulties in using IrDA, can you show me what hardware setting and register config to init the IrDA, and if the IrDA starts, how can I get notice?

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Jacky

Reply to
Jacky Cheung