Subject: mc68hc705
Date: 30 May 2005 15:59

For the sake of learning and the ultimate build of a system, I need the
following:-

A table of functions for the mc68hc705, including the addressing of a four
channel ADC; and the source code to obtain these functions.  Also the
details of how to embed the finished program in ite eprom.

John Scott

Re: mc68hc705
On Mon, 30 May 2005 15:03:20 +0000 (UTC), John Scott

http://www.freescale.com/ is the best place to search for information.

You can find '705 datasheet in the datasheet catalog:
<http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/motorola/53/

There's a good explanation of how to program the part, Application Note
#499: <http://w
ww.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN499.pdf>

And, of course, google is your friend:
<http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mc68hc705

Hope this helps.

   Vadim