MC68360 HDLC/SDLC.

Sorry if the questions sound silly, but I'm a newbie . . .
I need to develop the SDLC protocol for the MC68360.
I read that this processor supports the HDLC protocol.
My questions are:

1) Can someone point me to a URL where I can download a
driver for the MC68360 able to address RS232 and/or
RS422 I/O ports?

2) Can someone point me to a URL where I can download the HDLC
driver for the MC68360?

3) Has this processor been designed to support SDLC protocol?
If yes, can someone point me to a URL where I can download the
SDLC driver for the MC68360?

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards.

Re: MC68360 HDLC/SDLC.

If you do not need the SDLC loop mode, you're nearly there.

The difference between SDLC and HDLC is mainly in the name.
IIRC, the loop mode is a peculiarity of SDLC, tied to the
early IBM ring architecture.

HTH

--

Tauno Voipio