MC35 PPPstack transmit/receive counters?

Hi to all. Anyone know how to obtain the count of bytes transmitted/received at the PPP level 2 protocol stack? Directly from the MC35 GPRS engine ?

This can be useful to me in an embedded system (AVR128L) to keep a count and to verify the payload.

Tanks Ulisse

Reply to
Ulisse Monari

Hi Ulisse,

We've done quite a bit of work with the MC35 in an embedded environment and I believe the only way to do that is to maintain your own counters, I don't think any such counters are built into the MC35.

Regards,

Peter Johnson, CommLinx Solutions

Peter Johnson