MC35 PPPstack transmit/receive counters?

Hi to all.
Anyone know how to obtain the count of bytes transmitted/received
at the PPP level 2 protocol stack? Directly from the MC35 GPRS engine ?

This can be useful to me in an embedded system (AVR128L) to keep a count
and to verify the payload.

Tanks
Ulisse

Re: MC35 PPPstack transmit/receive counters?

Hi Ulisse,

We've done quite a bit of work with the MC35 in an embedded environment and
I believe the only way to do that is to maintain your own counters, I don't
think any such counters are built into the MC35.

Regards,

Peter Johnson, CommLinx Solutions
http://www.commlinx.com.au /

Site Timeline