MAX485 converter?

I need a clarification regarding MAX485 parts?

What is the cost of this converter IC?

If any other ic matches with max485 at lower lost,kindly tell me

Reply to
digiprotek

If you have usenet, you have http. Go to digikey.com and put MAX485 in the search box.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Is this a question or statement?

I can sell you one for $1,000,000

It is hard to be so stupid, isn't it?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

That's a good thing. Otherwise everybody would be like that! ;-)

Mark Borgerson

Reply to
Mark Borgerson

You could look for SN75176.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

digiprotek schrieb:

RS485-Converter

2.50¤

DS75176BTM 92¢

For more support pls. send inquiry regarding my rates by PM.

Falk, Indian Enfield Driver ;-)

--
An Enfield Diesel seems to do an even better job than a Harley at
converting fuel into noise without much unwanted speed!

Are you talking about Royal Enfields? If so, passed my bike test on a 250cc RE Crusader (IIRC) in '74... and I lust after a recent Indian Enfield. At one point we were looking at importing those into the UK...

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

The cost depends are where you are, how many you buy, and the distributor.

Many Big IC manufactures make a similar part, Ex TI and Linear Tech

Reply to
Neil

ADM485, LT485, SP485

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Steve at fivetrees schrieb:

Yes, formerly Royal Enfield UK, then Indian Enfield, now Royal Enfield India, IIRC...

Did you try

?

HTH, Falk P.S.: Mine can be seen^Wheard here:

An Enfield Diesel seems to do an even better job than a Harley at
converting fuel into noise without much unwanted speed!
Reply to
Falk Willberg

In message , Steve at fivetrees writes

Ewhhh... Can't you find an original? Don't know what the recent Indian made ones are like but the first imported ones I saw were borderline dangerous and extremely poor quality, one even had sand still lodged in the cylinder head from the casting process.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Jan Axelson's books are ALL great for learning all the details from the beginning:

Serial Port Complete: Programming and Circuits for Rs-232 and Rs-485 Links and Networks

Serial Port Complete: COM Ports, USB Virtual COM Ports, and Ports for Embedded Systems

Jeff Jonas