Matlab freeze

Hello everyone,

I have a question to ask here. I implemented an application into FPGA board. I set up a serial communication connector with MATLAB 7.0.4 and boardand. I send a group of data from Matlab to board and the results send back to Matlab . For the requirement of my project, I need do the same operation for many times. It is no problem for the number of trials is small like 10 or 100 even 1000. If I set the number of trials

is 10000, when the 10000 trial finished, the Matlab indicator will always show 'busy' and never goes out. Does anybody see the same thing before? Could you explain it for me? Many thanks.

Quan

Reply to
threeinchnail