Market size of new, non-legacy, 5V ICs ?

and another uC family, gets a shiny new 5V capable variant :

[" Microchip Expands PIC24 Lite Microcontroller Portfolio with Advanced Analog Integration and 5V Operation "]

-jg

Reply to
j.m.granville

Integration and 5V Operation "]

And I see they are even available in PDIP as well.

You know, my comment about the PIC32 at 5V was meant to be a joke, but right now... :-)

Simon.

Simon Clubley