Mapping the PGN with ID register

hi everyone! I need to map any Parameter Group Number for example

65271 with the ID register in the Fujitsu MB90F450 series Controller.Parameter Group Number has 24bits but ID register has 32 bits, how to map this PGN with ID?. And also plz give me an idea to map this PGN with CAN extended frame format, i mean bit by bit.

Thanks and Regards, Charan

Reply to
Charan

Two questions:

- Which bits of the CAN ID contain the 24 bits of a PGN?

- How is the 29bit CAN ID mapped into the MB90F450 ID registers?

Getting this information, I might help.

Regards Heinz

Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

hi Heinz! Sorry for wrongly asked doubt. Plz give me the suggestion on Calculating Parameter Group Number(PGN) for an extended Identifier. Is there any method or formulae?.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Charan

if (PDUF < 240) PGN = PDUF*256; // PDU1 else PGN = PDUF*256 + PDUS; // PDU2

However, you have to OR in the DA for PDU1 messages when you actually transmit them.

Regards, -=Dave -=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.
Reply to

Thanks for all, now i am engaged in writing the interrupt routine for CAN transmission and reception. plz give some suggestion on how to initialize the interrupt routine? how to use them in the transmission and reception?. is there any steps to be followed for Interrupts. how can i utilize Last Event Indication Register(LEIR) here in interrupts?

Regards Charan

Reply to
Charan