making of pcb for panel lcd

http://www.linuxfocus.org/common/images/article236/linuxlcdpanel_board_white
.gif

I save this gif in my 98 SE. but the size is big in actual layout. I know I
can use PSP 7.0 to reduce the size. But I do not know what scale I should
reduce it.

I print this in paper and suppose I will photo it again with over head
transparences.
 I know there is something wrong. because it also display the components.

Please help  the newbie.

--

Re: making of pcb for panel lcd

http://www.linuxfocus.org/common/images/article236/linuxlcdpanel_board_white

That image isn't suitable for making a PCB -  it's the PCB layout rather
than the actual artwork.

It looks like it was designed with Eagle. If you can find the Eagle design
file you will probably be able to use the free demo version to generate your
own artwork.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM