Make BI ‘Your’ tool: Business Intelligence Confe rence (November 19, 2011)

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Delhi on November 19th

I guess it will add a great value to all the BI professionals, analysts and business decision makers coming together to build their BI expertise.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 9.00 AM. The Venue:will be updated Shortly The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website :

Thanks, Rajesh

Benefits that you can grab out of our Business Intelligence Conference:

Help you streamline your career path in the BI/DW domain. Will expose you to various new trends in this field, be it in predictive analytics, data warehousing or data integration. Will help to keep you ahead of others in the game. Provides an excellent platform for networking and sharing thoughts on BI Domain.

Topics:

Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Business Intelligence Market Solution Centricity. The Pivot for Successful BI / DW Implementations Innovative Data Integration - Foundation for Business Intelligence Interactive Business Analytics for Large Data Volumes BI Design and Implementation challenges in Life Sciences Innovations in BI Integrating Search and Business Intelligence BI challenges for the SMEs Impact of Social Media and Social CRM Analytics Advanced Analytics: The Next Wave in Business Intelligence

Confirmed Speakers:

Surya Putchala,Vice President,TDWI Chapter (India) Venkat Iyer,Lead - BIM India,Capgemini India Girish Shivani,Principal Solutions Consultant,Teradata India Sumit Dhar,Vice President- DA Services, EXL Service Vivek Bhatnagar,Country Director & Global Alliances, Ingres Corporation Kaushik Bhatt,Vice President, Wells Fargo India Solutions Aasim Aleem Kidwai,AVP - Business Analytics & Marketing Services,Hewlett-Packard Vinay Prasad,Principal Architect, Infosys Financial Services Amit Arora,Vice President, RBS Global Banking Markets Padmashree Shagrithaya,Corporate Vice President-Business Performance Management and Analytics, Max New York Life Insurance

Reply to
Knowledge B