Magnetic Strip Dev / HandHand

Hey All

New to the Board .... :)

Any 1 here ever created a magnetic strip Card Reader / Writer ?

If So .... HELP Plz I want to create an inexpensive handheld version !

Plz post ur ideas on electronic Components and Pic Choice

Thanx Thor

Reply to
Lighthammer

Yes, it was actually cheaper and far easier to go to my local Pricess Auto and buy a 'retail card swiper' for $6 Cdn.Shoot is came complete with wall wart and phone cord! Had an 8051 variant in it,easy to modify.... better than rolloing your own. Making it battery powered would be easy.. Check out local surplus stores, amazing what you can find. j

Reply to
j.b. miller

Thanx J

Reply to