Macraigor on xp: download problem

Hi,

I am using Macraigor tools to try a download into a microcontroller board. I mean I am trying to!!!

I type this command under cygwin, on XP home: OcdLibRemote -c ARM7 -d WIGGLER and I get the following message: JTAG SDO

Reply to
jerome

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr (jerome) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Reply to
Fred Viles

..and if you did run GDB you may have to either turn off the Windows Firewall (which is enabled by default thesedays) or add some exceptions to get anything to happen.

-p

--
Paul Gotch
CoreSight Tools

Now I have the connection: It was the first installation on my PC, I had to reinstall software, but i have the connection now, thank you for your information.

I meet troubles now because I have memory access errors, with the message 'Target bus error'. I have desactivated the firewall but it doesn't change anything.

Still investigating.......

I apprecatiated your cooperation

Jerome.

Reply to